Keep Your Home Cool with Virginia Beach’s Best Professional Electricians
The dog days of summer are here. As you sweat through these hot days, the last thing you want to do is come home to a blown fuse or an overheated air conditioner. Nipper Electric helps you prevent or repair summer overheating issues or surprises that pop up along the way. We offer a wide range of services that will keep your home running comfortably all summer long, these services include:
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Same Day Services
- Free Estimates
- Clear Cut Pricing
- Generator Installations
- Wiring or Rewiring
Summertime can do a real number on your electrical systems at home and at work. Keep your air conditioner running and your electric on with a few careful tips.
Overheating and blown fuses are a common and serious issue for summer. Worn out electrical wiring , overworked air conditioners and stressed out electrical panels can all lead to a sweltering home. Here are a few ways to address summertime overheating issues before they begin.
Summer is a fun and lazy time for many of us. For our home electrical systems, summer is a busy, overwhelming time. Kids are home from school, the air conditioner runs all day, electrical devices are plugged in and TVs are running every night. All this electrical demand can overload and overheat electrical panels. There are a few ways to solve this problem.
- Check Your Electrical Load– Make sure you know the amount of power you are using. You have to make sure your usage doesn’t exceed the amount of power your panel can hold. Your trusted electrician like Nipper Electric can help measure your load. You can also look into adding solar panels to offset the demand and lower power bills.
- Track Electrical Use- Find the time when there is the highest demand on your panel. Cut back on unnecessary use during this time. Charge devices at night, run laundry during low usage times. This can also cut back on your power bill.
- Check the Wiring-If you have aluminum wiring in your home, you may have some loose connections. This can be a serious problem. Loose connections can lead to electrical failure and house fires. It can also be a simple problem to fix. A reliable electrician like Nipper Electric can install connectors, pigtail aluminum wiring or rewire your home, depending on the extent of the problem.
- Solar Power Overheating- The incredible amount of solar energy gathered during summer can occasionally lead to overheating, specifically in water heaters. The secret is really in the installation process. Make sure your solar panels are installed at the right angle and your solar system is able to store the right amount of solar power.
Keep It Cool All Summer
Don’t let overheating ruin your summer, Nipper Electric can keep your home cool and relaxing. If you aren’t sure about your electrical system, we can quickly and conveniently check your entire system. Call us today at 757-842-1710 or make an appointment online. We’ll keep your home cool and refreshing all summer!