Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a dynamic Customer Service Champion!
ClearWater Plumbers, a 21-year-old family-oriented plumbing company, is looking for a Customer Service to become an integral member of our growing company. The ideal candidate has proven experience answering a large volume of calls in a fast-paced environment, is highly organized, and has worked with a Customer Relationship & Service Management system such as Service Titan.
You will be the first touch and voice our customers interact with to schedule a service. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and personality to work alongside of our talented and supportive team.
- Answering a large volume of phone calls is the priority. A friendly “at your service” tone to schedule our licensed technicians is required.
- Communicating/following up with customers after service appointments.
- Service Titan experience is a plus. The right candidate should have experience in a CRM software.
- Must be comfortable switching rapidly between tasks with no loss in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to make decisions based on established guidelines and procedures.
- Effective organizational and time-management skills. Must be able to prioritize work based on service demands.
- An understanding and knowledge of the plumbing industry is an asset.
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish
If you want a challenging opportunity and the ability to be compensated based on your results, then send us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday – Friday
- Occasional Weekend Availability
- Call center