Norfolk Professional Electricians Update Any Space for Outdoor Fun!
Winter may still be blustering around us, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have an outdoor retreat. Now is also the perfect time to start planning your favorite outdoor space for spring or summer. Nipper Electric can help you with renovations or additions to your outdoor spaces like:
- Decks or Patio Wiring
- Ceiling Fans for Porches, Outdoor Dining or Decks
- Outdoor Flat Screen Installations for Pool Houses or Decks
- Pool and Hot Tube Wiring
- Safe Installation or Inspection of GFCI Outlets
- Garage Electrical Conversions
- Landscape Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
- Dock Lighting and Electrical
Creating Your Own Piece of Paradise
Comfy spaces can be created in patios, decks or garages. A few additons or tune ups can improve your outdoor retreats and make them winter fun or ready for spring. Before you know it, you’ll have your own little part of paradise right outside your door. Here are some spaces to think about rewiring or improving.
Garages – A garage can house your car, tools or even be a retreat from the world. Turn all or part of your garage into a man cave, work space or even a pub with some quick changes.
- Rewire for Heat – We know it can get cold in Virginia Beach. Don’t let the weather keep you out of your favorite space. Add heat to your garage and you can use it all year.
- Install Recessed Lighting- Recessed lights can be placed over workspaces or storage areas to help with tasks. You can also use recessed lighting to save space and show off any special artwork or decorations you may have.
- Exhaust Fans –If you are going to share the space with vehicles during the winter, you will want to make sure car fumes have a place to go.
- Carbon Monoxide Smoke Detectors- These are also important if you plan on sharing the space with a car. Better safe than sorry.
Decks or Patios– Turn your deck or patio into an extra room with some fun additions.
- Ceiling Fans- Fans will help heat and cool your deck or patio. They will also keep bugs away so you can enjoy summer evenings and winter afternoons. Outdoor Ceiling Fans require special equipment to withstand the elements so be sure to call a professional electrician.
- Flat Screen TVs – An outdoor flat screen TV is perfect for summer evenings. You can enjoy the outdoors and the game at the same time. Nipper Electric is experienced with indoor and outdoor Flat Screen TV installations.
- Recessed and Dimmed Lighting- The right lighting can make your outdoor space seem welcoming anytime of the day or night. Add just a few touches for atmosphere or go all out to show off favorite features.
Hot Tubs- Coming home to a relaxing hot tub is a dream come true. Plus, many hot tubs can be used almost year round. Here’s how to get the most out of your hot tub installation.
- Wire It Right- Make sure your hot tub has been wired correctly the first time. Don’t do it yourself. Professionals will know wiring code and safety measures.
- Keep It Lit – A properly lit hot tub will be safe and relaxing. You need to be able to see to get in and out. More importantly you need to be sure the underwater lighting is installed correctly. Nipper Electric can install any hot tub or pool lighting to ease your mind.
Paradise Just Outside Your Door
With just a little work or a few additions, you can step right into paradise. Nipper Electric knows you work hard for your money. We want to help you enjoy your down-time. Call us to get started on that perfect paradise today at 757-842-1710. You can also make an appointment online. You’ll be relaxing in no time.