Local & Licensed Cleburne Plumbers
Clearwater Plumbers provides services to the Cleburne, area for repairs, emergency plumbing, and preventative maintenance. If you live in Cleburne and you need our plumbing services, we will provide you with professional service from plumbers that are on time and respectable.
Clues You Need Plumbing Repair Services in Cleburne:
- Your Drain is Broken or Leaking. A leaking drain can cause your home damage. You can get a mold problem from the moisture in closed off spaces, or you may have to replace flooring, cabinets, and walls.
- You Find That Your Faucet Leaks. If your faucet leaks, it is just as bad as a leaking drain sometimes. The water usually runs somewhere that you don’t notice until there is water damage that needs to be repaired.
- The Garbage Disposal Isn’t Working. If you have a damaged garbage disposal, using your sink is extremely hard or impossible. Call us to fix it so that you can use your sink properly.
- Your Toilet is Leaking or Clogged. A clogged toilet may be able to be plunged, but it should still have service. It is likely that you have build-up in your pipes and the problem could become worse.
- You Have Bad Water Pressure. Water pressure doesn’t go unnoticed when it weakens. If you notice the water pressure getting worse, you may have a leak that needs to be repaired. We can pinpoint the problem and fix it so that you can have normal pressure again.
- The Pipes in Your Home Leak. We are experts at fixing broken pipes. We may repair or replace your pipe to make sure it doesn’t leak any longer.
- Your Hot Water Heater is Not Working. If you notice that your hot water heater is leaking or not working properly, call right away, and we will come to repair it.
Plumbing Services & Repair Experts
If you are having a house built in Cleburne, Clearwater Plumbers can provide all of the plumbing installation and services you’ll need until the job is finished. We also offer complete system repairs and replacements for remodeling jobs.
Services Offered to the Cleburne Community:
- Water Heating Services. We will install or replace your water heater in your Cleburne home.
- Routine Maintenance. Try out a protection plan to help you remember to get your home a plumbing check-up annually. Protection plans also offer savings on services depending on the level you choose.
- Whole Systems. We work with owners to repair, replace, or install whole house plumbing systems.
- Drain Cleaning and Repair. In high humidity areas, drains need to be cleaned regularly. We use environmentally friendly ways to make sure the drains are clear in your home. We use drain hydro-jetting to blast water through the drain and loosen up clogs and stuck on stuff.
- Sewer Line Services. If you have trouble with a sewer line, call us to have it fixed. We can make sure that they are free and clear of any blockages and repaired if needed.
- Remodeling Assistance. We can assist you in the bathroom and kitchen work during your remodeling projects. Even if you love doing it yourself, having a professional plumber nearby is always a great way to make sure that the work is quality and professionally installed.
- Water Testing. If you are concerned about your water being healthy enough to use, we offer water testing services to the community of Cleburne. If you need a water softener or water filtration for better quality water, we can install these into your home.
Emergency 24 Hour Plumbing Service
Emergencies can happen at your home at any time of the day or night. That’s why Clearwater Plumbers offers 24-hour emergency services to get your plumbing under control quickly.
Emergency Services 24-Hours a Day:
- Clogged Pipes. We can come by night or day to remove the clog from your pipes. A clog can create a mess if it is left exceptionally long. If you observe a slow drain, you can avoid an emergency call and set an appointment for clog removal.
- Flooding in Your Home. If you have water surging out of your pipes, we can help you get your plumbing functioning properly. Then, the clean up can begin.
- Hot Water Heaters. We service tankless and tanked water heaters.
If your water heater isn’t working properly, call us any time to get your hot water running again.