Local & Licensed Slab Leak Detection in Fort Worth
If you’ve ever wondering why there are so few basements throughout Fort Wort, TX and beyond, it’s because much of the soil in the state is unstable. This unstable clay soil causes many homes in Texas to shift on the land they are built on, making things like basements a bad idea. Rather, our homes are built on good, solid concrete slabs.
However, concrete slabs are not immune to cracks and leaks, even if every reasonable precaution is made by both the home builder and the homeowner. Finding a slab leak in your home’s foundation can be a frightening discovery, but not to worry. Though slab leaks can certainly be tricky to detect, our team has state-of-the-art leak detection equipment that will help us locate the exact source of your leak in order for us to decide what method will work best to resolve it.
At ClearWater Plumbers, we specialize in slab-leak detection and repair. So if you notice water coming up from under the first floor of your home, or warm spots throughout your tiled areas, give our team a call right away and schedule a repair appointment so we can check your foundation plumbing and fix your problem. Do what you otter, call ClearWater!
Signs That You May Have a Slab Leak
The thing about plumbing leaks is that for the most part, your plumbing system is out of sight. As a result, it’s not immediately obvious that you are experiencing a leak. Slab leak detection can only be done by the professionals, but if you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms in your home and cannot find any source of a leak, you may very well have a slab leak.
- Your water bills have increased with no reasonable explanation.
- You hear water running but can’t find the source of said water.
- You feel a “hot spot” on your flooring as you walk across it.
- You’ve noticed cracks forming in your walls and ceilings that indicate the foundation of your home has shifted.
- You have mildew, moisture, or even pools of water on or under your carpeting.
- You’ve noticed cracks or bubbles in your linoleum floors.
- Your water pressure has suddenly dropped.
- You have an inside drain that continually clogs no matter what preventive measures you take, meaning that a foundation plumbing component may be compromised.
Know Your Slab Leak Repair Options
After you’ve had a slab leak professionally detected, you have a few different options. You can spot–repair it, you can repipe your foundation plumbing, and/or you can re–route your plumbing so that it no longer runs under your foundation. The best option for you will depend on a few factors, including the age and quality of your Fort Worth, TX plumbing system.
Our highly trained and experienced plumbing technicians specialize in this particular type of plumbing issue, as it is unique to the state of Texas. You can count on us to appropriately detect and locate a slab leak using the most up–to–date technology and equipment on the market today, with minimum downtime and property disruption. You can also rely on us to lead you the right direction when deciding what your options are for slab leak repair.