Summer comes and goes quickly. You can add extra hours to your summer fun with a few quick outdoor changes. Nipper Electrical offers a wide range of outdoor electrical services to extend your summer fun, like landscape lighting and hot tub wiring. To get you started, we’ve come up with a list of some of the most popular outdoor wiring additions and installations for summer to help you enjoy the season.
Pool & Hot Tub Wiring- When it comes to wiring and water, you should always seek professional help from your trusted electrician.. One mistake could cause a serious or even fatal injury. For your safety, consider adding the lights to the following areas:
- Pool Patio and Pathways-Slips and falls are one of the top injuries at pools. Keep your pathways lit and beautiful with a few soft but not dim lights.
- Entrances, Steps, and Ladders- Lighting along entrances provide safety and a beautiful atmosphere that is relaxing and enjoyable.
- LED Lights Along The Pool- For efficiency, effectiveness, and design options, you can’t beat LED lights in your pool. They use less energy, last longer, and can change colors easily.
Landscape Lighting- The perfect landscape lighting can turn your home into a castle. Consider adding the following landscape lighting touches:
- Patio or Deck Lighting- If you love spending time outside, adding lights on your patio or deck brings hours of fun. Remember:
- Stay away from super bright lights.
- Don’t point lights where they’ll be in someone’s eyes as they sit.
- Design the lighting to make entertainment easy and comfortable.
- Pathway & Driveway & Landscape Lighting- Lighting along pathways, driveways and landscapes create safety and beauty. Consider adding lighting in the following ways:
- Parallel lighting or Symmetrical Lighting
- Patterns of lights
- Along Steps
- Inside the pathway with special recessed lights.
- On favorite landscaping features to protect and highlight special pieces.
Deck Out Your Deck!- Adding electrical wiring to your deck can create a whole new space for your home. Here are a few great ideas for your deck this summer:
- Outdoor Flat TV installations– Imagine enjoying BBQ while you watch the big game outside.
- Outdoor Ceiling Fans– These fans are specially made and wired for the outdoors. They can cool you off during hot summer days and warm you up on cool summer evenings.
- Outdoor Lighting– Landscape lighting will lengthen your summer nights. They also make pathways and steps safer and deter criminals.
No matter what outdoor wiring project you choose, Nipper Electric is fully licensed and insured to meet all of your electrical needs. No job is too big or too small. Call us today at 757-842-1710 to get your summer started or make an appointment online.