Professional Virginia Beach Electrician Can Ease Your Worries
A sparking outlet, repeatedly blown fuses or flickering lights can keep you up at night. Still, many of us avoid calling a professional electrician. Some are afraid of the repairs needed, others are worried about more damage. Many people are especially concerned about financial costs. Nipper Electric can ease your mind with a professional and licensed staff that can handle any job, big or small. Some of our service include:
- Aluminum Wiring and Rewiring
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Pool And Hot Tub Wiring
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Exhaust Fan Installations
- Recessed and Track Lighting
- Security Wiring
The safety of your family and staff is more important than anything. Don’t let your concerns keep you from calling. Nipper Electric will help you with any job, no matter the size.
Keep Emergencies from Happening
There are some instances where calling an electrician is critical to your safety. Some electrical problems can create other issues, lead to serious damage or worse can destroy or damage your home or office. Here are examples on when to call an electrician right away.
- Sparking Plugs. These can mean wires are deteriorating and could start a fire or electrical shocks.
- Warm outlets or loose outlets. Contacts in the wall and receptacles are loosening. This can lead to arcing and fires inside the wall.
- Fuses continually blowing. Most likely your panel is overloaded. Overloaded panels can lead to wiring wearing down.
- Flickering Lights. Flicker lights can be another sign of worn connectors or frayed weather heads.
- Loose Lighting – Lighting fixtures that are loose or not attached correctly could cause a major shock and possible fire.
Don’t wait to call if you notice any changes in your electrical bills, sparking, hot outlets or any other unusual activity. A professional electrician, like Nipper Electric can stop electrical trouble before it becomes a disaster.
There are many little jobs or items on your wish list that may not seem as important. These projects are still important and may cost a lot less than you think. Nipper Electric can help with any number or projects or jobs to keep your home or business running smoothly.
- Adding Security Lighting
- Installing Solar Panels or Lighting
- Relamping Maintenance for Any Lighting
- Setting up Smart or Flat Screen TV Installations
- Hiding Unsightly Wiring That Comes With New Technology
- Adding Dimmers or Adjustable Lighting.
If you have a project in mind or some repair or maintenance work in mind, a professional electrician can save you time and money. Our professional team at Nipper Electric will get the job done, quickly, safely and do it right the first time. You will avoid extra costs and safety issues with our licensed and certified team of electricians.
Many people avoid calling professional electricians due to the possible financial costs of work. They will sometimes leave issues that could be easy fixes, just because they are afraid. These issues can worsen over time and create bigger costs and more serious dangers. Nipper Electric understands your need to stick to a budget. We know you work hard for your money and we want to provide you with the best possible work at the best price. We want you to feel comfortable calling us with any concern, job or project, big or small. Nipper Electric offers many tools to help you budget.
- Phone Estimates- Call us up and we can give you an estimate right away, over the phone.
- Discounts- We offer a number of discounts to our hardworking community including breaks for teachers, firemen, police officers, military and retired citizens.
- Coupons – Nipper Electric also offers coupons for those of our clients who refer a friend.
- Clear-Cut Pricing- We set ourselves apart from other electricians by providing clear-cut pricing for your budget. Our pricing is upfront, so you know what to expect and there are no surprises.
We are here to serve you. Our staff takes your safety and comfort very seriously. Don’t let the fear of prices keep you away. Call Nipper Electric today at 757-842 1710. Or make an appointment online. There is no job too big or too small, we can handle them all.