Evaluating Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are popular these days. Locals want to know how they work, how much they cost, and if they should install one in their Fort Worth, Texas, homes. Tankless water heaters offer many benefits over traditional units, but they aren’t right for everyone.
Consider switching to a tankless water heater if:
- You can afford it. Tankless water heaters typically cost several hundreds of dollars more than traditional units. If you can pay upfront for a top-of-the-line model, you may also enjoy greater energy savings over time. For many, the investment does pay off. Ask our team about possible rebates on your purchase.
- You’re short on space. If you want to save space in a closet, a small cabin, or elsewhere, a tankless water heater can help. These units typically attach to a wall and take up far less space than conventional tanks.
- You are environmentally conscientious. Tank water heaters are always prepared with hot water, which means that they must constantly heat and maintain a reserve. Tankless heaters heat as they go for on-demand hot water. Tankless models are far more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly than their energy-consumptive counterparts.
- You need something that will last. Tankless water heaters have a longer average life expectancy because they don’t maintain and store a supply of hot water. If you want a water heater that can easily last two decades, a tankless heater might be right for you.
- You want the experience of endless hot water. Tank heaters will eventually run out of hot water and need time to heat the incoming water supply. Tankless heaters, on the other hand, will continuously put out hot water as long as it has the water pressure to do so.
If you’re leaning toward installing a tankless water heater, call ClearWater Plumbers in Fort Worth at (817) 587-0080. We can provide all the information you need to select the best tank or tankless water heater for your home’s needs.